We are looking for Technical Expert for the Hungarian Branch Office team.
• excellent verbal/negotiating/written knowledge of English language, other language is an advance
• intermediate knowledge of CAD systems
• understanding of mechanics
• knowledge to understand and make of Pipe and Instrumentation Diagrams
• basic knowledge of the work of Governmental Authorities in relation to Pressurized and/or hazardous atmosphere equipment (PED directive, CE mark, AD2000, ATEX)
• knowledge of borosilicate glass elements and systems is an advantage
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills, negotiating skills
• analyzing problems in order to translate them into tasks and solvable parts
• good performance under pressure, orienting to delivery and results
• fast pace in learning and applying rules
Managing high-value, long-term projects with complex technical content from technical, administrative and sales side.
Managing the Mechanical Engineer team.
• experience and knowledge in the chemical/pharmaceutical major equipment and equipment systems, maintenance of such equipment
• knowledge in project management of related equipment / system engineering, manufacturing, and commissioning works
• experience with safety regulations in industrial hazardous environment
• leadership skills (team of 3-5)
• experience in borosilicate glass elements and systems is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
• responsible and various projects
• competitive compensation
• long term work possibility in an international working environment
• comfortable working environment
We are waiting your application with an English CV to the contact below:
Kérdése van? Mi állunk rendelkezésére!
Amennyiben a De Dietrich Process Systems termékeivel vagy szolgáltatásaival kapcsolatban szeretne érdeklődni, itt veheti fel a kapcsolatot kereskedelmi osztályunkkal.